Proto Technologies is a privately held rapid prototyping service bureau and precision machine shop in the United States. We specialize in quick-turn 3D printing, additive manufacturing, complex molding, CNC machining, and high-mix low-volume production. You don’t need to call multiple vendors, write separate purchase orders and coordinate deliveries for the production of your products; instead leave it all in our hands.
Proto Technologies is your one stop shop for turnkey production of premium parts.
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Objet Connex500 3D printing (polyjet)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Multi-material models
- Cast parts in silicone, urethane, foam, epoxy
- Medical grade, food grade, and ABS-like materials available
- Overmolding, inserts, assembly
- Lathes, mills with 5th axis, welding, inspection
- We will machine any commercially available material
Cosmetic finish options available: Color match, paint, polish, texture, label, anodize, etch, silk screen, plate, powder coat… need a specific look? Just ask.
We work directly with you, human-to-human, by asking questions, giving options, and covering the details from quote to completion. By choosing Proto Technologies you are choosing to reduce your product development life cycle and adapt to rapid advances in today’s highly competitive world market.
We are ITAR Certified and in the process of AS9100 Certification!
WE ARE EXPERIENCING ISSUES UP LOADING FILES THOUGH OUR WEBSITE PLEASE SEND FILES TO QUOTES@PROTOTECH.COM